My picture

Monday, October 25, 2010

How to choose our way?

Standing in the middle of problem isn't some one's willing. nobody wants to get any problem, but it's definitely impossible not to get it.Everybody in this world must get it in any kinds of form, but not all mankind can face it till the end.

Many problems come and go from our life but only a little can get the lesson from it. My BIG question  is how could it be?

It's simple...... just look at around us, so many people not dare to face the reality of life, when they get problem in their life like in their job, their marriage life or others, often we find they run away from that problem.

Do we really realize by what  we did? I dare say...."yes they do" but like I have said they're too afraid to admit it, they're so afraid to be said that "YOU ARE COWARD".
Actually if we want to be honest to ourselves, we can enjoy our life. So my friends, when you get some problem in your life, Don't try to avoid or run away from it. Just face it and get your way out! So you will be the winner.

As we all know talking is really easy but doing is difficult.... but don't worry maybe these some tips can help you. When you get you problem, just take it in patience and then think what is the root of your problem, consider what is good and what is bad from your solving.

OK my friends........ Whatever your opinion about this reading. but remember this is only my own opinion and just want to keep my English by writing.

0 komentar: